My shop is down / offline!
Domain name problem
Is your shop reachable on your Shop URL? This is the address without your domain name, e.g. easywebshop.com/myshop.
These are the reasons why a domain name goes offline:
- You just registered or transferred a domain name: it can take up to 24h before your domain name is active
- The registry has changed the domain status to suspended because the e-mail address is not confirmed
- The domain name is quarantined because it was not extended in time
Shop down or problem with the internet connection?
A handy website that allows you to check if your shop is down:www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com.
This website will tell you if your website is down, of if it's a problem with your internet connection. In the latter case you can check your system on our website.
We do our best to keep our shops 24/7 online and fast loading. Network failures on EasyWebshop are very rare.
If malfunctions or disturbances occur, you can find these at our Network status page.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk