With the module Form fields your customers can enter extra information and attach files to their order.
- Customers can choose a date and time for delivery
- Customers can enter the name of a reseller
- Customers can enter the name of the receiver of a personalized product
Adding form fields
- Navigate to Settings > Modules > Form fields.
If Form fields is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Expert, at Settings > User experience level.
Adding form fields is intuitive and easy. Form fields can be set per language.
Display on your shop
Your customers can fill out information and/or upload files at checkout. This information can be viewed at the summary of your order.
Next page: Digital or virtual products
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk