High quality photos
With the module High quality photos you can upload product photos and category photos in high quality. It is also possible to adjust the size of the thumbnails.
The dimensions of the product photos are optimized by default for fast loading times, optimal display on small screens for mobile devices, yet big enough to show the products clearly.If you change the dimensions, you can disrupt this balance.Please check afterwards if the layout of your shop is properly shown on tablets and smartphones.
The photo zoomer is an alternative to the high quality photos module. The photo zoomer is less technical and will ensure that your website will load faster than with the large product images module.
With the photo zoomer your customers can view the product photos in high quality when they move their mouse cursor above the main product photo. They then see the zoomed version of the part under the mouse cursor.
Setting the dimensions
- Navigate to Settings > Modules > High Quality Photos
If High Quality Photos is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Expert, at Settings > User experience level.
- Activate the module with the activation code MODHQP
- Set the new dimensions in pixels
The new settings will apply to all new product photos that are uploaded. Category photos get the same size as the thumbnails of products.
This module makes your site slower. Deactivate the module when you do not use it.
|Product mini thumbnail (sub photo )||50x50px|
Next page: Two-factor authentication
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk