With comparison sites (or shopping networks) you can publish your products on websites that collect products. This way, the visibility of your products is larger and you will reach a wider audience.
Navigate to Marketing > Comparison sites.
If Comparison sites is not displayed in the menu, first adjust the user level to Advanced, at Settings > User experience level.
Install the app of the shopping network to activate. Click on All apps for an overview of all shopping networks. In the App Webshop you can find the documentation for each shopping network.
You can also segment the feed, so for example you can export only a certain category. If the feed is collected daily, you can select the data of the last 24 hours. In that case, less data is transferred and your feed will be processed much faster.
Next page: Social networks
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk