I received an e-mail ICANN ERRP
ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) is the organization responsible for domain names.
You receive the ERRP (Expired Registration Recovery Policy) e-mail from ICANN as a reminder for renewing your domain name. You can ignore this e-mail: we also send reminder e-mails for your domain names.
If you have a payed version (Basic, Professional or Business) and this is your default domain name you don't have to do anything: we renew your domain name for you before the expiration date.
If you have extra domain names we send a reminder e-mail for each of your domain names 30 days and 7 days before the expiration date.
Read everything about domain names.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk