How can I connect a domain name without transferring it?
If you already own a domain name at another registrar and you do not wish to transfer, then you can set the DNS records to point to the IP address of your webshop.
Setting DNS records is quite technical. If you have any questions about this topic, it's best to contact your current domain name registrar: we cannot provide support for settings at external parties.
If you simply want to connect your domain name without technical procedures, we recommend transferring the domain name.
- Navigate to Settings > Domain names and choose New domain name
- Select Register my domain name at another registrar
You will now see the instructions for connecting your domain name.
- Set the DNS A records at your current registrar
- Wait 24 - 48h
- Confirm your domain name at EasyWebshop
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk