Hiding products and prices
For each product you can set the product status:
- The product will be displayed in your shop and can be purchased.
- Only available for logged in customers
- The product does not appear in your shop, but is shown after a customer has logged in.
- Log in to view price
- The product is shown in your shop, but the price is not shown. Instead the message "Log in to view price" is shown. When a customer logs in, the price is shown to him/her.
It's also possible to display separate prices for specific customers. For these customers you can create customer groups. You can then enter specific prices on the products for each customer group.
If you don't want your customers to be able to create an account, you can set the checkout to Private.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk