Where can I enter the AUTH code (transfer code / EPP code / token) of my domain name?
First, request the transfer of your domain name at Settings > Domain names > New domain name.
After your payment, you can enter your transfer code (also called AUTH code, EPP code or token) at Settings > Domain names.
Please double check that your transfer code is correct before you confirm. Transfer codes can have upper and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters. Most errors occur when typing the transfer code manually. Make it easy for yourself and use copy and paste!
If you don't have your transfer code, you can request it at your current registrar. This is the company where your domain name is registered at the moment.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk