When will the next update be ready?
You can follow the progress of our updates by logging in and navigating to to the update list.
When an update is ready it will be added to our news items.
The update list is not chronological: updates that are useful for many customers will be implemented faster. Therefore, it is not possible to predict when a particular update will be ready.
If you want an update to be implemented more quickly, you can vote for it on the update list.
Each update is first planned, prototyped, programmed, tested and finally implemented. An update will only be implemented after it has been thoroughly tested, not a day earlier! Only this way can we can provide the best software quality.
Each update is automatically available for all our customers. Programming has a spicy price tag: we only can get the price of our software so low because it is spread over all our customers. When updating, we have to consider all our customers. Sometimes it happens that customer inquiries conflict with each other. In that case a decision is made according to what is most useful for most customers. Therefore, we can not program custom features for a single shop.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk