Update newsletter feature
28 May 2019, 10:00
Recently we've updated the newsletter feature in your webshop.
Newsletters are an easy and economical way for keeping in touch with your customers. Email is also a very reliable method for communication. Use the newsletter feature for sending promotions, to announce new products and to send important notifications to your customers.
EasyWebshop includes a newsletter feature for all Business customers. There is no cost or extra fee for sending newsletters. To use this feature, navigate to Marketing > Newsletter.
The updated version supports higher limits (up to 10.000 recipients), is easier to use and provides cleaner looking newsletters.
As always: keep it simple
- Keep it short and simple: people don't like to read large texts on a screen.
- Send a maximum of one newsletter per week, we all hate spam!
- Send a newsletter when you have something new and interesting. Your customers will be grateful.
Thank you for using EasyWebshop! Feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions regarding this update.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk