Setting the layout is now easier
18 September 2023, 11:00
The design of your website is usually the first thing your visitors and potential customers see. Needless to say, it is therefore very important that your website exudes confidence and professionalism.
We have simplified layout management so that you have more control over the design of your website. No knowledge of website development is needed, everything is user-friendly. At Settings > Layout, new tabs have been added: Colors, Images and Fonts.
Customers with more technical knowledge can use the Designer, which allows every detail to be customized.
- All designs are mobile friendly
- Your website is optimized for search engines
- Our websites have the fastest load times, feel free to compare
- Comfortable navigation, products load automatically (no page numbers)
- Checkout is intuitive and easy to use
- No ads, no trackers, no pop-ups
Beautiful appearance, technically sound
A conscious decision was made not to use a drag-and-drop layout editor. This almost always results in websites that do not function properly on all devices.
A website is not an A4 sheet or a power point; it is a dynamic and interactive entity that must meet high standards. The website must be accessible to everyone, including search engines and visitors with visual impairments.
Last days for custom web design
Our premise is always that our clients can manage their website themselves without a web designer. Therefore, we make management as user-friendly as possible.
Still, we see that some of our clients prefer to outsource the design and have a professional design made for them. To meet this demand, we offer custom web design during the summer.
With the Pack DesignRequest, we offer customized web design so you can give your website a new look with the help of an experienced web designer.
With the Pack Development, we offer the possibility of having custom connections and features developed.
The Summer of web design is still running until September 23.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk