Is my online shop secure?
Our online shops follow strict safety standards to prevent theft or loss of data and to prevent fraud.
Passwords are always stored in encrypted form in our databases. We can not see them or send them to you.
All payments - both to us as those of your customers to you - are performed on the payment page of the payment provider. Payment providers always have their own SSL certificate to ensure that the entire payment process is secure.
All our shops are quipped with an SSL certificate.
Server and platform security
All our servers are equipped with firewalls, traffic sanitizers and are maintained daily to be updated with the latest security updates.
Our platform and your shop are secured to deal in the best possible way with (D)DOS attacks, SQL injection and XSS attacks.
Our mail servers scan all incoming email for viruses automatically. Only secure mail protocols are used over secure connections.
CAPTCHA codes are provided on application forms and contact forms to prevent automated spam submissions. In addition, various techniques are used in order detect and block inhuman activity.
Our online shops are checked at random on fraudulent practices. If fraud or scams are detected by us the shop will be suspended immediately.
We also have a fraud report form.
The shops, e-mail and all our customers' data are backed up daily at a remote location.
Our customers also have the possibility to create a backup of their data within the application itself.
EasyWebshop runs on server clusters in two different data centers in Belgium and Luxembourg. All components of our platform are redundant, equipped with UPS, emergency power supply and multiple fiber connections.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk