How do I upgrade or downgrade to another version?
On the upgrade page you can change your webshop version.
An upgrade or downgrade is performed for 1, 3 or 12 months. After this period you will receive an e-mail to extend your shop. If you do not want to extend your order, your shop will be automatically switched back to the free version. It is also possible to downgrade to a previous version.
All settings and products are preserved when switching to another version. So you can "fill" your shop in the free version and then switch to a paid version. p>
Suppose you choose to order 12 months Professional, but after two months you want to switch to Business. The 10 months of Professional that you have not used will be automatically deducted from the price of the new order.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk