How do I change the browser icon (Favicon)?
You can upload a browser icon or favicon at Settings > Layout > Designer > Browser icon.
You need a .ico image file, 16x16 pixels and maximum 150Kb.
- Create a favicon yourself
- Download a favicon
- Your web designer or logo designer can also create a favicon for you
The favicon is displayed:
- In the browser tabs
- In the links bar
- In browser bookmarks
- When dragging to the desktop
I don't see the browser icon!
It can take several minutes to several days before a favicon (favorites or bookmark icon) is visible. This mainly depends on your web browser. This is the program that you use to vies web pages.
- Use a recent browser. In some old versions of Internet Explorer no favicon is displayed.
- Also connect a domain name to your shop. Some browsers display the favicon of EasyWebshop if no domain name is connected.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk