How do I add Chinese fonts?
Find your font at Google Fonts.
W3SChools has a useful page about using Google Fonts.
Adding the font to your online store
Now that you have chosen your Chinese font, you can add it to the website.
You could put the link tag referring to the font in the META section (using the META-tags modules) and add the style in the layout designer. However, if your online store is multilingual, the font will be included in all languages. We only want the font to be used in the Chinese version.
- Navigate to Management > CMS
- Use the tabs to change the language to Chinese
- Scroll down and edit the CMS Footer as shown in the screen capture
Code that is added to the CMS Footer in Chinese will be used on every page in the Chinese language.
- Click Insert > Edit HTML in the text editor
- Paste the code for the font, as shown in the example
- Click Save while still in the Edit HTML mode
Reload your webpage. It should now use the Chinese font.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk