How can I register or move a personal domain name?
You can register a domain name at Settings > Domain names. There is one domain name included with every paid version. If you already own a domain name, it can be transferred.
Read everything about domain name registrations.
A common problem is that customers forget to order a domain name in their web shop order. You can always reorder at Settings > Domain names.
The first (default) domain name is included in every paid version. There is no extra charge for this.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk