How can I close my shop during the build-up?
At Settings > Shop settings you can close your shop. Your customers will see a message to come back later. Meanwhile, you can fill your shop with categories, products and pages.
Alternatively, you can deactivate the shopping cart. You can set this also at Settings > Shop settings.
For indexation in search engines we advise you to not close the shop, but to deactivate the shopping cart. When a shop is closed, it will not be indexed in search engines, or pages that are already indexed will be removed from the index.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk