How can I change my VAT number?
You can change your VAT number at Settings > Account settings.
Important: we can only accept valid VAT numbers. You can check whether your VAT number is valid at the European VAT database.
The EU VAT database is regularly inaccessible: if you can not set your VAT number immediately, please try again the next day. You may also contact us, then we can set the VAT number for you.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk