Emails or newsletters do not arrive
Every minute there dozens of e-mails are sent from our application and our shops. Many questions to our support are related to e-mail.
The most common problems why e-mail is not received:
- There is a problem with the email provider of the receiver
- The e-mail address is entered incorrectly
- The email comes into the junk folder or the message is automatically deleted by an incorrectly configured spam filter
- The mailbox is full
An overview of sent emails can be found at Settings > Logs (at the bottom of the page). When an order is placed two e-mails are sent: one to the customer and one to the merchant. Because these e-mails are more or less the same, only the e-mail to the customer is saved in the logs.
Sent means that the email is successfully sent from our mail servers. There is no guarantee that the email is received: this depends on the email provider of the receiver.
At Settings > Account settings you can change your email address.
Try using a Gmail e-mail address. This service is free and has correctly configured spam filters.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk