EasyWebshop moves to Malta
23 August 2019, 18:00
We are proud to announce you that EasyWebshop has moved from Belgium to Malta.
EasyWebshop has its roots in Belgium where it has the market leader position for webshops.
To further facilitate our growth we decided it's time to move on. Malta provides us with a stable business climate and a tech friendly atmosphere. This allows us to compete internationally.
We promise minimal change: EasyWebshop will continue in the same direction with the concept that has been successful for over 10 years.
- The management remains the same
- The core business remains providing easy to use webshops
- All our websites will remain ad-free
- We will continue to provide support in Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish
- There will be no price increase
Thanks to this transition we can keep our attractive pricing. Yes, you are reading this correctly: we did not increase our prices for over 10 years and we have no intention to do so!
The switch to Malta also gives us opportunities for improving the help desk. New colleagues will be trained and available for you to provide a fast and quality support service in five languages.
If you are the owner of a domain name, the domain name remains registered in your name and is legally yours. The registrar of the domain name will change to "EasyWebshop Limited". If you own a .be, .eu or .nl domain name, it is possible that the registry informs you about this change. No action from your side is required.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk