Do I need a VAT/Company number to start an online shop?
No, you are not obligated to enter a VAT number. Our shops are available for private persons, companies, organizations and schools.
Some payment providers do require a VAT number. Contact your payment provider to know what the requirements are.
A VAT number is not required for bank transfer (bank transfer to your personal account), Bitcoin and PayPal.
- Product management
- Online store configuration
- Account and shop settings
- Payment methods and Payment Service Providers
- Invoices and Terms & Conditions
- Setting shipping costs
- Discounts and surcharges
- Registering and transferring domain names
- Multilingual shop
- Connecting to external platforms
- Personalized web addresses
- Managing multiple webshops (Multishop)
- Automatic emails to customers
- Designing a beautiful layout
- Order management
- Backups and exporting data
- Email and web mail
- Administrator accounts
- High quality photos
- Two-factor authentication
- Meta tags - Website verification
- Live chat
- Visitor analysis - Google Analytics
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Form fields
- Digital or virtual products
- Symcalia reservation system
- Contacting the helpdesk